- Apex took control of both sites concurrently and set up welfare and water
- Dust suppression measures were put in place to protect the public
- Controlled removal of all licensed and unlicensed asbestos-containing materials as per the refurbishment/demolition survey carried out
- Soft strip exercise to both Cheriton & Homefield House. All fixtures and fittings were removed, segregated and disposed of via several recycling stations.
- Mechanical demolition of both buildings using a CAT 30T and DX420.
- Excavation of ground floor slab and hardstandings to a depth of 1.5m to building footprints
- All demolition debris was crushed to 6f2 grade and stockpiled on site